0.2.2.5.0 Released

mwl4

17 minutes ago, Eternal said:

download the latest version from the site

With the latest version 0.2.2.5.3 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4, the game ETS 2 ver 1.32.3.4s - DOES NOT WORK! Requires game ETS-2 ver 1.32.3.7  and it's available 1.32.3.4

I am asking for a link     Launcher 0.2.2.5.0     >>> Download

On 9/25/2018 at 2:18 AM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.2.5.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• Support for American Truck Simulator v.  1.32.3s [849fce20714f]
  • Support for Euro Truck Simulator v. 1.32.3.4s [f1851bcb0a48]
  • Support for Krone DLC (replacement models are loaded in case of lack of DLC package)
  • Reworked Scout car
  • Double trailers are now allowed in entire europe, except middle europe (Calais - Hannover - Liege - Hamburg)
  • Support for all the paint job DLCs released to this day

Fix the reworked Scout car. The acceleration is way too fast and the engine noise is too loud please fix this like it was in the previous version. It was fine then. Now.. it's just annoying. While you use manual gears... the engine sound is too loud when you drive slow in a higher gear. The engine should be more quiet like it was in last version. 

1 hour ago, Greenfox101 said:

Fix the reworked Scout car. The acceleration is way too fast and the engine noise is too loud please fix this like it was in the previous version. It was fine then. Now.. it's just annoying. While you use manual gears... the engine sound is too loud when you drive slow in a higher gear. The engine should be more quiet like it was in last version. 

Do you not have volume control? If anything the fuel needs sorting as it drinks the stuff like the titanic 

Thanks for update.

It's very good.

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

10 minutes ago, CamielK said:

HELP!!!

My game just automatically update and now i have version 1.32.3.7s --> 1.32.3.14s so i can't play TruckersMP anymore. I know you can you back with versions but is version 1.32.3.7s available already as an downgrade in the betas section in Steam?

Thanks

I have the same problem too.. :blink: