0.2.2.5.0 Released

mwl4

13 minutes ago, aimcs1337 said:

Does the Skoda have the transmission fixed now?

Yes.

29 minutes ago, midas1601 said:

when i try to  open truckers mp i get  an error that the sh_skoda_car is denied

Could someone help me?

Have you tried to close ETS through the task manager? If not restart your PC and see if that fixes the issue.

49 minutes ago, sujan8086 said:

how do i download the updated version?????

how do i download the version  of the latest update?????

1 hour ago, Smoker03 said:

For some reason i cannot find the correct game version it says i need 1.32.3.4s and i only have up to 1.32.2.49 help please

You have to choose "NONE- Out of all betas programs" after that, start the TMP launcher.

Either way, please consider opening a Topic in the Help section so the Community and the Support Team can help you.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

29 minutes ago, ReportStation said:

All is good!!! But I saw one bad thing: 95% players and more on C-D road have an empty trailers. That is no good((( What are u doing there? This game is a simulator: good owner dont ride an empty trailer, coz it dont bring money)))giphy.gif

How do you know they're empty?

Hi guys. I just want to say that this is a very nice update. But I'm having some issues. I was driving in some areas of London earlier with my first Krone trailer. I went to find a job in the cargo market & no jobs came up for me. Can this issue be resolved with using the quick travel option by teleporting to another garage in Garage manager? Also; I have an issue with other players a large amount of distance away from me in EU1. I had one player who was over 60,000 metres away from me at one point. Can I do anything to resolve this issue? Thanks.

Hello..I Hired a worker to my company..The problem is that I don't get any amount of money from him. This happens in MP. It says that he will finish in "undefined"..When I go to Singleplayer I get immediately the money for his delivery..Then he begins a new delivery..I go back to Multiplayer and after 5 hours of in game gameplay I didn't get any amount of money from him..And again it says "undefined"..Hope you can help me with this problem. Thank you all.