0.2.2.5.0 Released

mwl4

Excellent Update Work !!

I only have one question: In the LOG says that the DLC of Special Transports is Supported! But when picking up a load of DLC I'm Kikado!

Will Only Be Supported on New Car Trafficking Server?

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

11 hours ago, Xiolin said:

You need to follow the same steps you followed for downgrading, with one different step. Go into Steam Library, right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2, then goto Properties. Goto the BETA section of properties, and OPT OUT of all BETAs. This will give you the current, up-to-date 1.32 version of ETS2.

Hopping on this post:

So, having done this, I open the Truckers MP launcher box and click either ATS or ETS2 and it should work fine?

I have a question regarding the Double Trailers outside of Scandinavia. It would be great to know the specifics, where it is allowed and where it is not. 

I made 3 images. The 1st one is the best in my opinion, it allows people to use the boats between Europoort and Amsterdam. The one between Dover and Calais can be closed for Double Trailers, instead players can use the railroad south of Calais. 

VpH8iEB.png

I also made 2 other images, if they better fit how you want it. 

Uw1dryq.png

gneyR3k.png

SHeDTix.png

the update is incredible but it can improve solving the crashes that this new version is giving in truckersmp.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Just now, chickencoolness said:

each time i try to open TruckersMP it says 'An error occurred while contacting our update servers (System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path c:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\core_ets2mp.dll' is denied.

Try to open it as administrator (right click on the truckersmp.exe)

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

28 minutes ago, Glada_Laxen said:

I have a question regarding the Double Trailers outside of Scandinavia. It would be great to know the specifics, where it is allowed and where it is not. 

I made 3 images. The 1st one is the best in my opinion, it allows people to use the boats between Europoort and Amsterdam. The one between Dover and Calais can be closed for Double Trailers, instead players can use the railroad south of Calais. 

VpH8iEB.png

I also made 2 other images, if they better fit how you want it. 

Uw1dryq.png

gneyR3k.png

Something like "only use Autobahn, do not use small roads" would be also cool.

Or the option that we are still able to drive on the coast. I mean the route from Hamburg - Groningen - Rotterdam - Brussel - lille.

Or "just avoid D-C road, Calais,  Duisburg, Duesseldorf, Koeln

• Like 2