0.2.2.5.0 Released

mwl4

8 minutes ago, ritualek said:

How long time it takes, till the new patch will be uploaded to steam? Thanks for reply.

I don't understand... The patch is for TruckersMP mod and it's not available from Steam, you need to open your launcher and you will see a button "Install available updates". Once you've done that, make sure that in Steam, your game is set in "None: Opt out of all beta programs". If you had it in beta for 1.31, you'll need to wait until the current version is downloaded and the game's updated. After that, you should be able to play TMP in 1.32 version.

1 minute ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I don't understand... The patch is for TruckersMP mod and it's not available from Steam, you need to open your launcher and you will see a button "Install available updates". Once you've done that, make sure that in Steam, your game is set in "None: Opt out of all beta programs". If you had it in beta for 1.31, you'll need to wait until the current version is downloaded and the game's updated. After that, you should be able to play TMP in 1.32 version.

Thank you very mutch :-D Its 2:44 PM here im ready to sleep i think :-D Cuz i didnt get it at all :-D

56 minutes ago, mwl4 said:

Double trailers are now allowed in entire europe, except middle europe (Calais - Hannover - Liege - Hamburg)

Can I ask you to publish a map showing roads prohibited for a clearer understanding of the boundaries of this prohibition? 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Slayerinetti said:

Hello I need help I can not open the launcher, I get that in the launcher I have version 1.31.2.0 and I need the other version but I can not see it, how do I solve it?

You need to follow the same steps you followed for downgrading, with one different step. Go into Steam Library, right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2, then goto Properties. Goto the BETA section of properties, and OPT OUT of all BETAs. This will give you the current, up-to-date 1.32 version of ETS2.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

6 minutes ago, Xiolin said:

You need to follow the same steps you followed for downgrading, with one different step. Go into Steam Library, right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2, then goto Properties. Goto the BETA section of properties, and OPT OUT of all BETAs. This will give you the current, up-to-date 1.32 version of ETS2.

I'm new to this, buy the game a couple of days ago, I have to put "none" in betas and then start the launcher?