Satisfaction survey results

Prime

Fantastic report. Thank you all who were involved for aggregating so much data and presenting it like this. Quality work though and through.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I found it very cool this system where we can interact and talk about this wonderful team that is the truckersmp.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Thank you so much for creating this information! I am very happy about the ideas & goals like the "new" report system and changes in the in game activity of game moderators! 

Great, TMP! Big thanks to the whole Team of #TruckersMP! I am looking forward! :)

Edited by grundi2601
Bug -> Big (spelling mistake)
  • HaulieCry 1

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Flindix said:

The results were just as I expected. Game and website reports are not working properly, specially in-game reports.

As I've watched a stream from a game mod, simple answer: yes. In-game reports are just too much for the current amount of game mods. Sadly. But I bet the staff will work on a solution and fix this. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Prime locked this topic