Support for Special Transport DLC

bob roager

Question

Hello.

Recently I have brought the Special Transport DLC and was sad I had to be kicked due to unsupported DLC

Suggestion Name: Special Transport DLC support

Suggestion Description:Adding support for the Special Transport DLC even though I know it will/can be hard due to other players being able to see the DLC

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: For someone like me who have brought the DLC for the sole reason to use it MP it would be really nice to have that option

4 answers to this question

//moved to Help

"The Special Transport DLC is not guaranteed to be included within the first few patches. Due to the complexity of the situation of how the content of this DLC operates, it is possible that support for this specific DLC will take a long time, or in worst case scenario won't be supported at all. Please bear with us and give our developers enough time to make sure everything goes alright. Putting pressure on them or creating a massive amount of topics about it is not going to change the speed of development. 

As always, our team is working hard to make sure we can give you the best experience. We thank you for your understanding."

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/31-current-development-status-overview-info/

76561198132074840.png

Hello @bob roager

Please let us know when your Question has resolved ! 

Have a great Day ! 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Think about it like this:

The Special Transport DLC can cause users to unintentionally block roads, which goes directly against TruckersMP's rules.

Additionally, AI pilot vans are used to control traffic.

TruckersMP do not support AI vehicles (yet™), and hence it would be a struggle to control other players who aren't using the DLC.

Overall, the situation just sounds like complete chaos and hence, it will be a massive pain to implement if it gets implemented at all.

7 minutes ago, bob roager said:

I don't know if its you or me who has to lock this post

It's us, don't worry.

Best answer marked.

Locked + Moved to Solved.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -