Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Im having problem with downgrade

AffaFY

Question

Hello, Im new in the game and i have downloaded truckersMP then saw that i have to downgrade my game. I have made it and then tried to log in to my account and get an errror. It says ''Problem with loading the save'' and ''incompatible save''. Please help i searched everywhere and still havent found the sellution.

6dc9efae-d452-40d4-8ca4-ee1354e7285e.jpg

9 answers to this question

Hello @AffaFY

As you made your profile on 1.32 version and downgrade to 1.31 version you can't play with last saves as in version 1.32 there're things which are not in 1.31, so you need to find your last save which works for 1.31 If you've that one, wait when TMP will have 1.32 version support or create new profile on 1.31 version.

• Thanks 1

You need a Compatible Save! If you are trying to use the same SAVE from Version 1.32 it will not! I suggest that you search the Internet for a Save compatible with Version 1.31 and use Provisionally until the MP is Updated!

• Thanks 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hello there.

Unfortunately TMP does not support the new 1.32 update at this time. To enable yourself to play in multiplayer, you need to downgrade your game to 1.31. 

Saves and autosaves made in your game whilst being in the new update (1.32) won't work in 1.31. You need to load an old save or autosave from path 1.31 to enable yourself to play in MP.

Kind Regards,

Avro

• Thanks 1

hello

i know your trouble 

if you want to play the ets  with  version 1.31 save profiles

what you just need to do pull the slider down when you select the  save profiles, you will find the old version save files.

just as the picture shoes

aY5VM7W.png

have a try

also you can download this save files which support version 1.31

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @AffaFY,

Multiple great answers have been given. Did the given answers help you? Please let us know!

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello,

On Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 there is a folder called profiles. Back go to this folder and copy the game.sii that is in the latest auto save folder, then replace it with the game.sii that it is in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/auto save folder (backup that game.sii before replacing it) now open the game and load the latest auto save. Hope it helps!

With all respect,

Gainer

• Thanks 1

Greetings.

Older saves from different versions are automatically backed up inside the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder in your Documents.

The folder that you need is named "profiles(1.31.2.12s).bak" (if you have a folder with a more recent number that starts with "1.31", use that instead!). Simply rename your "profiles" folder to something else and rename the "profiles(1.31.2.12s).bak" folder to "profiles", and you should be good to go!

I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

• Thanks 1

v1.png 

Hellou @AffaFY

The Version 1.32 for Multiplayer is already released. 

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved. 

• HaulieLove 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Dear @AffaFY

Now, this topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to unsolved topics

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German