Carrythxd

Your Desktop

Guest Tuxy Fluffyclaws

Here's mine:

ODczYnp.jpg

Here's My Desktop Background, Good old Golf R32 over 2 monitors!

c572f505f842ff98cf2b3e37826700c9_zpsp0if

Cheers

Click

Ahh R32's are amazing  :wub:  I got a Mk5 1.4s, It does the job for now  :D

• Upvote 1

I usually keep the taskbar hidden. Also, I made the Rainmeter skin myself.

UBsWS21.jpg

I also dual-boot with Ubuntu, but because that desktop looks pretty much the same (no Rainmeter and different taskbar), I'm not going to post it.

• Upvote 1

Here's some that I've made :D

2ASEd0A.jpg

IuFqpsr.jpg

CfHWYbh.jpg

In the 3 desktops, I've mainly used Rainmeter and some docks.

Hope you guys enjoy! 

---

DaGamer12345

How did you create that skin for rainmeter? I'd like to create one for me too.   :D

Thanks ! :)

DaGamer12345

How did you create that skin for rainmeter? I'd like to create one for me too.   :D

Thanks ! :)

There's a bunch of documentation online for help making Rainmeter skins, even official documentation like on the Rainmeter website. For what I did, I got a feel of Rainmeter's language by editing the default illustro skin and looking up any issues I had. After I became competent enough in that, I ventured into making my own skin. The skin I made isn't actually that complicated, there's way more complicated skins out there. Start out with baby steps, and you'll be making your own skin in no time!

• Upvote 1

Guest dualznz

here's mine not to showoff lol
Screenshot_4.png

DSC_5442.jpg

There's a bunch of documentation online for help making Rainmeter skins, even official documentation like on the Rainmeter website. For what I did, I got a feel of Rainmeter's language by editing the default illustro skin and looking up any issues I had. After I became competent enough in that, I ventured into making my own skin. The skin I made isn't actually that complicated, there's way more complicated skins out there. Start out with baby steps, and you'll be making your own skin in no time!

okok, going to give it a try ! thanks for the tip! :)