Your Desktop

Carrythxd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yGQN49u.jpg

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I usually keep the taskbar hidden. Also, I made the Rainmeter skin myself.

UBsWS21.jpg

I also dual-boot with Ubuntu, but because that desktop looks pretty much the same (no Rainmeter and different taskbar), I'm not going to post it.

rgMLSND.png

PC Specs: ASUS G75VX / Nvidia GeForce GTX 670MX / Intel Core i7 3630QM / 8GB DDR3L-1600 / 1 TB WD Blue HDD / 128GB Crucial MX100 SSD

Here's some that I've made :D

2ASEd0A.jpg

IuFqpsr.jpg

CfHWYbh.jpg

In the 3 desktops, I've mainly used Rainmeter and some docks.

Hope you guys enjoy! 

---

DaGamer12345

How did you create that skin for rainmeter? I'd like to create one for me too.   :D

Thanks ! :)

DaGamer12345

How did you create that skin for rainmeter? I'd like to create one for me too.   :D

Thanks ! :)

There's a bunch of documentation online for help making Rainmeter skins, even official documentation like on the Rainmeter website. For what I did, I got a feel of Rainmeter's language by editing the default illustro skin and looking up any issues I had. After I became competent enough in that, I ventured into making my own skin. The skin I made isn't actually that complicated, there's way more complicated skins out there. Start out with baby steps, and you'll be making your own skin in no time!

rgMLSND.png

PC Specs: ASUS G75VX / Nvidia GeForce GTX 670MX / Intel Core i7 3630QM / 8GB DDR3L-1600 / 1 TB WD Blue HDD / 128GB Crucial MX100 SSD

There's a bunch of documentation online for help making Rainmeter skins, even official documentation like on the Rainmeter website. For what I did, I got a feel of Rainmeter's language by editing the default illustro skin and looking up any issues I had. After I became competent enough in that, I ventured into making my own skin. The skin I made isn't actually that complicated, there's way more complicated skins out there. Start out with baby steps, and you'll be making your own skin in no time!

okok, going to give it a try ! thanks for the tip! :)

Archived