Your Desktop

Carrythxd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ocelot-317010.jpg

Why that?

Because I'm fan of the Archer series. The scene when Archer discovers that Cheryl (or Carol) owns an ocelot is very funny. I barely knew the existance of that animal, so I made a few searches on google, discovered a couple of things and pictures. I love cats and such so I decided to put one of them on my desktop. Sadly I can't get a real one. Babou !!!

For that feature you need linux ;)

I liked watching a few episodes of this "anime" called RWBY from Rooster Teeth and I used to play alot of Battlefield, so when I saw this I just said YES!HVaJvYV.png

Technically speaking "anime" is from Japan, I wanted to buy it from a local dvd shop but they only have the second one...

And here is my desktop lol...

vfA6WTN.png

I tend to have a bad habit of not uninstalling junk...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

http://rainmeter.net/

This is what i use comparing with speedfan ;)

The exact stuff is:

Rainmeter with operative skin for speedfan with the selfwritten file which takes the stats from speedfan.

Thanx Black I will check it out

I could see Speedfan running in the taskbar I used to like samurize for the GUI layout placement made the customization so easy I will see how rain runs :D

Archived