Improve Rules( it now needed )

Kehox

Suggestion Name:  Improve the Truckers MP rules ( and stoping ANY kind of double standard / or unclear offence in the rules.)

Suggestion Description: - - -

1) making EVERY'S rules be clear and final, that if someone break it ... will get ban. ( i hate the fact of feedbacking 3 situation at once ( coz actually you can only make 1 feedback at the time ) ( it concerning Trial Game Mod / Game moderator mostly* ).

2) the reason giving by the Trial Game Mod - Game Moderator are unclear / insufficient... and lead to a double standard rules.. ( ill explain it soon.. )

3) if a Trial Game Moderator* - Game Moderator get caught at doing this should be meet and talk ( by upper staff rapidly ) and see with these person if they understand the rule appropriately ( * if a Trial game mod get caught he/she shouldnt take any web report until he/she become a full time Game Moderator to avoid any abuse or misunderstanding of the rules... )(that is a solution temporary to the problem. )

4) Upper staff need to sit together and review everys actual rules and making them clear and with a one way direction and without ANY kind of double standard rules inside the rules itself. ( without any grey zone.. )

Any example images:  THESE IMAGES are only used as reference and do not break the forum rules ( they got retouched to hide any name,or information that isnt needed here in this topic..)( ill explain my point of view of the situation and the rules that have been break.. )

https://imgur.com/a/N7rQZaP

https://imgur.com/a/9G3Ck90

https://imgur.com/a/OFN0fkb

https://truckersmp.com/rules

1)  §2.1 - Hacking/Bug abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speeding limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar.

( i think everyone(mostly) understand this rule in general ... but if the admin give as reason :  ohh it only a ghost mode and just kickable offence * ... when the rules said it : perma ban ... that is a double standard in the rules if you dont make it. ( because some admin/ upper staff will see it that way, some other dont see this in the same way... kickable offence as reference when in fact it a permaban...)

That is the second part of the report where thing get spicy ... (alot ) ... already rules breaking is bad but when you do 3 rule breaking meh.. i dont think you deserve a chance...( or i am a complet idiot that just follow the rules instead of breaking them.. my gameplay is different compare to someone else.. )

§2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking*

Driving the incorrect way down a road. Overtaking or Undertaking in an area of extremely low FPS and/or in areas with large amounts of traffic, overtaking resulting in an accident or anything similar. This also includes overtaking on any 1 lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic such as a traffic jam. Areas with a large amount of traffic are considered to be 25+ players.

§2.5 - Inappropriate / Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, the wrong way, failing to yield, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Driving outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving unless the player has Game Moderator permissions. Attempting to use desync in order to cause damage to another users vehicle is forbidden.

2) picture 2 is missing this information that i think was kinda obvious in the replay( that i have pointed out in the feedback.. )..  Reckless driving / Ramming ( the green* truck behind me top right side mirror... you can easy see the hit.. and the truck front nose moving.. )

§2.2 - Ramming*

Causing a collision with another user's vehicle or attempting to cause a collision with their vehicle.

Driving the incorrect way down a road. Overtaking or Undertaking in an area of extremely low FPS and/or in areas with large amounts of traffic, overtaking resulting in an accident or anything similar. This also includes overtaking on any 1 lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic such as a traffic jam. Areas with a large amount of traffic are considered to be 25+ players.

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, the wrong way, failing to yield, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Driving outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving unless the player has Game Moderator permissions. Attempting to use desync in order to cause damage to another users vehicle is forbidden.

3) this report getting me a bit frustrated by the answer from the Trial Game Moderator ... because someone rules breaking and roll on the grass ( more likely racing on the grass... from my point of view but okai... ) it givin you the free ticket out of prison ???? O.o + he pushed someone that he just rammed with and use the CB ( actual Hot Topic) to call : Report ... 274 ... Report Report.. )....

§1.3 - Spamming or Abuse

Using any of the report or communication systems provided on TruckersMP services inappropriately. This can include but is not limited to spamming them, reporting users multiple times with the same evidence and misusing the system for its intended purposes. Spamming forum/social posts or chat boxes with little to no content and/or useless content that adds nothing to a conversation is also classified as abuse. This can include but is not limited to the in-game chat, **CB radio **, horn spamming, our forum, support tickets, feedback tickets, appeals and reports.

§1.4 - Reporting users

The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month. Reporting users with evidence older than 1 month can lead to a ban from the reporting system.

Using compilations, montages or anything similar to report is not deemed as applicable evidence as the age cannot be determined unambiguously. An exception is made when the video's only purpose is to be used as a private report compilation.

The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus one month.

Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.

Blocking, Ramming and Wrong way reports should have video evidence. Screenshots do not usually show the full story or the extent of the issue.

Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.

Reporting staff must be done through the feedback system.

Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system.

For some basic guidelines on reporting, please look at this forum post here.

For all 3 situation said above

§5.6 - Changing these rules

TruckersMP can change these rules at any time given. If one of those rules does not apply anymore, the others will still do. By using our mod, you agree to all of these rules. You have no excuse that you didn't know about them.

Why should it be added? : Now my favorite part the double standard rule applied by the Trial Game moderator - Game Moderator ... let have two exemple** 

Double standards are unfair. ... A standard is a way of evaluating someone, and a double standard is two-faced. It's like having a rule that applies to some people one way and another way to others. Men getting paid more for the same work than women is a double standard.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/double standard

Another exemple

A double standard is a code or policy that favors one group or person over another. Double standards are unfair. If a teacher lets all the boys bring candy for lunch but not the girls, that’s a double standard.

it is the same thing with truckersmp rules. ! some admin will ban .. and other will kick only... Why ??? i shouldnt be the one who got to answer ... But i have an idea.... because the rules arent clear enough on what is KICKABLE and BANNABLE offence.. and result in frustration in forum report/ in game report.. and i have to make feedback to prove my point on something that i know if i was doing this, ( after 1 year being on tmp i would be ban ) .. 

Thank you to those read this completly and some will not agree ... and i know few other will agree. it part of the debate... 

i wish too see a major change in the future by everyone involved in this : Trial Game Moderator-Game Moderator - Upper Staff - Players

Thank you

Kehox

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

If your experience with (Trial) Game moderators is not sufficient, please contact feedback. You need to remember that they are still learning. There are no planned changes to the rules, they are clear as they are right now. Every situation is different therefore there cannot be a set punishment for a specific offence, it would not be fair. 

Q9n6SSI.png