Mail registration problem

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello There @Recording. 

As far as I understand your problem, there is an issue with mail, and I would like to tell you about this!

You can try more than 1 mail link options from the profile settings. After activating this feature, you will be notified.You can review the mail and see if it is active

If this is not your problem, you can return to us!

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

3 minutes ago, Kamer said:

你好@Recording。 

据我了解你的问题,邮件有问题,我想告诉你这个问题!

您可以从配置文件设置中尝试多个邮件链接选项。激活此功能后,您将收到通知。您可以查看邮件并查看它是否处于活动状态

如果这不是您的问题,您可以回复我们!

You don't understand what I mean. I mean, when registering an online plug-in account, you need to fill in the e-mail address. What types of e-mail address do you support, such as google, qq, or whatever, can you tell me what type of e-mail account you support?

Hello @Recording.

Most mail services work (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, ...)
If you don't see a mail, Please check your "SPAM" messages to see if you received it there.

Didn't receive it there? Try it with Gmail since it is proven to work with that, else try again a different time since it can be an API problem.

Regards,
Riley

Dutch Hazmat Special Division Manager at Viva Trucking NL

Hello @Recording.

If you want you can Creat a Support Ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Please let us know when your Problem.has resolved.

I hope thats help you ! :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png