Hot topic #4: CB

Prime

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

There are rules about the use of the CB radio and most people in EU#2 clearly don't give a **** about them. I drive in EU#1, there are very few people there, but when I hear something on the CB radio, I may not understand a single word, but I can "feel" that it's just a normal conversation between players, no screams, no insults, no music. I guess that EU#1 server is actually used mostly by serious, mature, polite players. This is proof that it's not about the rules, which are the same for all servers, but about the people.

You are contradicting yourself in the same comment (in fact does not make any sense), and clearly you did not understand what I said earlier. :mellow:

Te90AGT.png k8GwANi.png 

Personally, I always turn off my cb radio due to the fact of many people just harassing other players. I use discord for my conversations with other people as then I won't have to hear other players harass other people. If their was an ability to make a private channel or if their was more moderation on the cb radio I may start using.

That is Introduced for good purpose but it has become useless now a days. Lot of CB spamming, abusing and music playing. Some players turn it off and some will be always looking for reporting such guys. In Traffic Areas like CD road it should auto turn off. It is the most misused good feature. So, it would be better if you apply some restrictions on it.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, RussaX said:

CB uygun bir şekilde kullanıldığında soğuk ve yararlıdır, ancak dürüst oyuncuların çoğunlukla seslerini duymak, yabancı dilde konuşmak veya kendi özel sohbet kanalı olarak kullanmak için kullanalım.

yes you're telling my brother old guys already do not think that you are using cb