Video Report

TheFatDrummer

Question

Hey, recently I've been playing a lot on Europe 2. I spotted some rammers and reckless drivers yesterday, I have them on video and I don't know how to report them.

I don't know if this is appropriate but, here are the video and the time stamps.

Also for future reports, how can I report with a video?

Time Stamps:

0:00 to 0:35 -- alexloban (ID:2008000)

0:40 to 0:55 -- Ivan Kukutsapo)) (ID:2279590)

Szyymeqq (ID:1661143)

11 answers to this question

Hello @TheFatDrummer,

You can file player reports here:

https://truckersmp.com/reports

If you are having issues with finding the players TruckersMP Idea take a quick look at this post:

Hope this helps

Kind Regards, 

NickThe0ne 

• Like 1

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hellou @TheFatDrummer

Please let us know when your Question has resolved !

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

10 minutes ago, Trucking Turkey said:

From this topic, you can learn how to use the report system.However, I do not think Szymeq (id:1661143) will be banned.alexloban (id :2008000)
and (Ivan Kukutsapo)) (id:2279590) will be ban.(these are all my personal views.

Well, Szymeq abandoned their trailer on the highway.

20 minutes ago, TheFatDrummer said:

I've read those but I can't find the correct platform to report. I uploaded the video on youtube but I need to report multiple users at once.

Do I just have to create 3 different reports on the site and link the video to each one of them?

Hello again @TheFatDrummer,

Yes you would have to make a separate report for every player reported. And I believe that linking the video and giving a time stamp on all 3 (if they are in the same video) shouldn't be a problem. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

NickThe0ne 

• Like 1

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

@TheFatDrummer Yes you have to report it in the website. And then you have to wait for the answer from a game moderator. 

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Thanks for all Help and answer !

Have a great Day ! :lol:

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP