ATS2 Problem

noobs my man

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @noobs my man please check your steam privacy settings and make sure your profile  and game details set to public ones you  changed your settings please login to site and try again  it should be fixed however if you are getting same issue second step run game few minutes and alttab and try again hope this helps

Hello, Bonjour,

In order for TruckersMP to verify that you do indeed own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator and any DLC that you claim to own, you need to have your Steam privacy settings set to public. That being said, your privacy settings should match the ones found in the image I will ink below. There has been a few reports of registrations not working as they should lately, so if your settings are like the ones in the photo, and it still doesn't work, be sure to inform us so we can report this.

Also, since you are new, welcome to the forums. If you need any help understanding anything here on the forums or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me through our Private Message Function here on the forums. I will reply as soon as I can.

http://prntscr.com/j4gkew

Additionally, we would like to know if this or any other replies on this topic have solved your problem. Please do not forget to inform us so we can move this topic or get you the help you need. Good evening, morning or afternoon to you.

Kindest Regards,

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png