Suggestions Forums Rework

tfmpillow

Hello Truckers,

Today we're back with yet another announcement regarding the forums. This time being it's the Suggestions side of it.

We have noticed a lot of new suggestions lately. Since the New Suggestions forums was quite messy with all sorts of suggestions together, we have thought of a solution for this.

What have we changed?

We have completely reconstructed the suggestions section to make it all more clear and understandable. Beneath is a list of the different subforums we now have for suggestions:

• Add-On Suggestions
  • Forum Suggestions
  • Game Suggestions
  • Website Suggestions
  • Other Suggestions

Subforums explained

As some people might not fully understand what the different sections are for, I will explain it.

• Add-On Suggestions
    • Here we have a section for all Add-On Team related suggestions. Any suggestion for a new car, map edits or any other related suggestion will go here.
  • Forum Suggestions
    • In this section you can make a suggestion about something you would like to see changed about the forums.
  • Game Suggestions
    • This might sound similar to the Add-On section, but here you suggest things you may want to change about the game chat, tab list or other related things.
  • Website Suggestions
    • Pretty self-explanatory: Here you suggest changes that could be made about the website.
  • Other Suggestions
    • Have a suggestion that doesn't fit in any of the above sections? You can suggest that in this section.

These sections will work the same way the old New Suggestions section did. Your permissions allow you to place a new suggestion, however you cannot reply to any of these topics unless it's in the Open for Discussion section.

Now that this has been implemented and is live, we hope it's more clear and understandable for you truckers.

Happy Trucking!

Regards,

TruckersMP Team

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• tfmpillow changed the title to Suggestions Forums Rework

Suggestions that was "Open for Discussion" before this update are not longer available. For example, I created two suggestions but I do not have permission to see them anymore. They were never denied nor accepted, what will happen with these suggestions? I would still very much like see these suggestions happen at some point to TruckersMP Mod. Would be sad to just see them disregarded like that, especially when you've taken your time writing down your ideas that have gotten a lot of support. 

You may be able to see these as a Community Manager, but all I see is 
image.png.258164d4ea37a5275e83e69c2109c251.png

SHeDTix.png

What does this mean for already existing suggestions? I've posted my thoughts on many suggestions that were previously open for discussion however I cannot see these anymore. Would be nice to hear what's going off with this. 

• Upvote 1

@Computerpro @Glada_Laxen We're currently still trying to work out what we want to do with those suggestions, as it would be a lot of work to sort all of them out now. We might move suggestions to the correct area soon.

As I said in the topic, all old suggestions are hidden from the public and that will stay like that, unless PM's decide otherwise.

2 hours ago, Glada_Laxen said:

But by saying "unless PM's decide otherwise", wouldn't that mean that if a PM "decides otherwise" they are basically just rejected anyways?

Not really, I was more on about moving the old suggestions to the appropriate sections instead of just rejecting them straight away. However, that will take quite some time due to the amount of topics. Stay tuned for any announcement regarding to this.

• 3 weeks later...