Krone Trailer Pack | Community Competition

v8Smokin

Krone Trailer Pack - 10 Winners will be Awarded

CmFtyFb.jpg

Entry Requirements

1.) Make the license plate on your Truck: TMP-KTE.

2.) Post your Custom Truck & Trailer Combo below

(Truck & Trailer ownership that you're currently using with the 1.32 update)

3.) Your license plate MUST be showing to be a valid entry for the Competition.

How To Obtain Your Award

All winners will be contacted via Private Message on TMP.

You will be asked by myself what your Steam ID is and you will be Gifted.

Competition End Date

(UTC+01:00 London) 5PM - Saturday 29th September 2018

Notice

Everybody is welcome to enter this Competition as long as they follow the requirements above.

Permission

Authorised By - Prime

• Prime featured and pinned this topic

Honestly, I believe that you should change the prizes for this competition. I mean: People can win the Krone Trailer Pack DLC, but to do it they need to have already that DLC... I know that everyone can send the prize as a gift to a friend, but IMO it would be better and more appealing if the prize were another DLC to choose from within a list of several (of course, inside a similar price range as the Krone one).

As an example, I don't know anyone to whom I could send the DLC as a gift, so I don't see the point in taking part in the game. Why would I want to be rewarded with something that I already have when I have no use for a second copy?

Anyway, it's always appreciated that someone decides to start a giveaway, there will be many players with friends that will be happy to receive a DLC for free. Good luck to all the participants and congratulations to the winners' friends! 

44 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Honestly, I believe that you should change the prizes for this competition. I mean: People can win the Krone Trailer Pack DLC, but to do it they need to have already that DLC... I know that everyone can send the prize as a gift to a friend, but IMO it would be better and more appealing if the prize were another DLC to choose from within a list of several (of course, inside a similar price range as the Krone one).

As an example, I don't know anyone to whom I could send the DLC as a gift, so I don't see the point in taking part in the game. Why would I want to be rewarded with something that I already have when I have no use for a second copy?

Anyway, it's always appreciated that someone decides to start a giveaway, there will be many players with friends that will be happy to receive a DLC for free. Good luck to all the participants and congratulations to the winners' friends! 

You do realize that you're entering with the 1.32 trailer ownership?

If you already have the DLC, then you have no need to enter the Competition.

Also I understand what you're saying, but if I wanted to do multiple DLC's, then I would of done so.

On 9/22/2018 at 11:10 PM, {IR.G}Mohammad.afz said:

krone Trailer Pack is a new DLC.
It has made the game more beautiful and has changed the ownership of the trailer.
If Schwetzmüller trailers are also for ownership, they will be better.
But there is one question about the Krone trailer
Where can I find a blade trailer?

You can't buy them at the moment. I heard you can drive them without any trailer. So like we did all before 1.32. Hope they come out soon but they aren't out yet and we don't know if they will ever come out. Feel free to cantact me for more infos.

Sincerely Rapido

Found this comment helpful?, please vote for it. ;) 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Archived