Players card!

galantisCC

• 2 weeks later...

I cant see this being added what would be good to see is something added to the players list so say there is a convoy & a lot of player & you want to find just one play you can open the player list go to the player you want right click on there name as if you was going to report them like but it all so allows you to open a small map that show you where that player is from you 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Very nice suggestion, this would make reporting a lot more easier since you would need to read there ID off from a video or screenshot since the numbers would be bigger in this case, players cards are something I would look forward to seeing within the future, definitely going to recommend this suggestion.

• 4 months later...

I cant see this being add there is really no point in it in the game its more of a profile thing then a in game thing adding something like this would just be more of a problem with may be server lag 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

interesting. player card may have benefits of simplifying reports in the game itself but there may be higher reports.

The point of this is that it takes less time to report in the game and more time left over.

I +1

Well, it might be a good suggestion but when we type currently "/pinfo", it gives you informations even while driving easily without disturb too much your driving. Otherwise, if you have a player card, it will be shown, so the only option you have is to close it. So you have to move your mouse while driving which is a bad idea or either you have to stop and close it... I'd add something to your suggestion then, it would be nice to have a time limit which will disappear the "Player card" after 30 seconds. But I think it would be a good idea so +1

• 3 weeks later...

+1 I also think this is a good idea, because it is difficult for me to find his number on the CD road. It is suggested to launch this function. If someone does not abide by the rules of the game, they can use it directly to find tmpid, or there is a save button to exit the game and find him at any time

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...