Öneri güncellemesi

szillygamer

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello;

Unfortunately, Current version of TruckersMP doesn't support the latest version of ETS2. If you want to continue your Multiplayer adventure, you need to select 1.31 Beta version. New version of TMP will be released asap. You can find a guide for it with this link: 

Btw, if you need help in future, please create a topic in Help Section. Suggession Section is for Suggestions as you know :P 
Moved to Help Section.

hello

7 hours ago, szillygamer said:

I want to update the TruckersMP because i want to connect with 1.32 update of ETS2. Thank you!

it may be today,or tomorrow even next week,we cannot tell you the exactly when will 1.32 released.

you need be patient and wait,Devolpers need time to test the version 1.32 to ensure that we  have a better gaming experience.

and you can know the latest announcements here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png