Oyun sürümü problemi

Norfirion

Question

Hello! I have tryed couple of times to solve it but with no use, now i have deleted everything and downloaded the game again from steam, when i enter the game it says 1.32.3s (64 Bit) and the mp mod asks for 1.31.2.1s, so how can i downgrade my game and then install the mod to play MP? Pls help!

Best regards!

6 answers to this question

Hello, Bonjour,

Before I get to your question, I would like to give you a warm welcome to the forums.

As for your question, there has recently been an announcement regarding how to downgrade. Please view the topic which I will leave the link to below and don't forget to inform us if your problem has been solved or not.

However, I will kindly ask you to search on the forums before posting. Lots of topics have already been made which have had the same problem as you. Thank you!

Kindest Regards,

You can downgrade by doing the following:

> Open your steam
> Right-click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and click Properties
> Navigate to the Betas tab and click the drop-down arrow
> Choose - temporary_1_31
> After it is installed you will be able to play Multiplayer

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png