Ideea for c-d

VladtheSecond

People drive there for traffics. You are now requesting admin to block the intersections = reduce traffic.

So the players will drive other places else (like me, I am moving to Milano and I don't want to drive C-D if I don't have to).

Like many people have already said. People go there for the traffic, and personally, I enjoy the traffic but its just some bad drivers which ruin it. So I think the way it is right now is good, as long as the TMP Team are actively watching the road. And i think blocking the road would make more issues than good because there would probably be a decent amount of confusion before people can understand what is going on and why the road is blocked.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

The CD Road is great....for getting footage for "Idiots Episodes". It's already bad enough when there's 1800-3500 on. But closing a huge section of road that the GPS tells you to go? Good luck with that.

The only thing we can hope for is that when SCS finally updates those areas and TMP adapts them in, the CD road should be a lot easier. Like it's been said. If you are not a fan of CD, try not to do any jobs in that warzone. Or just escape to one of the DLC Locations. Those idiots most likely didn't buy those.

Fails Simulator Playlist , Idiots On Camera Playlist

Blocking always causes more chaos and traffic. 
And it doesn't matter if it's admins or just normal players who blocks, doesn't work.

I think staff just have to be active and aware of the C-D road to prevent more issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for participating in this debate.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived