Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you do when you see a crash?

[VIVA] ExDe707

Behavior poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when you see a sudden accident infront of you?

• Dodge to the left
    • Dodge to the right
    • Brake as hard as you can and keeping in lane
    • Other

Of course brake as hard as you can, but sometimes if it is too close the only option is to go around on the right, never go around on the left until you have stopped and can see there is no traffic coming.

Any time I stop hard, I usually turn on my hazard lights because the button I have set is right by the shifter :)

Depends on the situation! If it is time for Frear I stop the truck and I signal both with the Warning Blink and notice in Chat!

If there is too much game on the shoreline to not harm other people!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

I am trying to roleplay that situation by slowing down 25 meters before traffic collision, turning on my hazard lights, pulling down the handbrake, leaving lights turned on.

23 hours ago, Volx GamerYT G.D.A TRANS said:

the worst of all is that Europe 2 Calais-Duisburg is a little impossible you pass this route without taking damage if you want !!

For the most part as long as you follow the truck speed limit, or slower when there is a traffic jam... you'll get through that area fine. It is just a combination of impatience and not watching your surroundings that will make you take damage there. There is, of course, the annoying exception of people who ram on purpose. Also very important to leave at least one complete truck-and-trailer length between you and a truck in front of you, even if you are fully stopped.... or else you might end up getting lag-wrecked.

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

I don´t need to slam the brakes :P ... I always hold some space within me and the truck in front of me. 

If a accident happen in front of me i will brake and wait. Only on a highway when a lane is free i will overtake. I don´t understand the people who overtake the accident car and provoke another accident with their behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived