Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Problem with game version

JustThatGio

Question

Hello.

Whenever I'm trying to launch ETS2 via TruckersMP the launcher gives me an error saying I have incorrect version of the game, tried almost all patches but none works except the 'temporary_1_31 - 1.31x for incompatible mods' and this version works very well to be honest, but there's one more problem whenever I'm trying to take cargo from the external contracts, a message appears saying I have an old version of this game or something similar. So I'd like to solve this problem if you guys could help.
Thanks in advance.

11 answers to this question

Hello, Bonjour,

So many new users here on the forums! Welcome!!

To get to your question, you do indeed need to use the 1.31 version in order to connect to The TruckersMP servers. However, you will not be able to take any World Of Trucks jobs until an update is released for TruckersMP which will support the 1.32 version of Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Now, the next question you might have is when will this update be released. Since so many users have been asking, I will gladly clarify this here. The exact date and time remains unknown. However, there was a post on the TruckersMP Social Media saying that they are finishing their last few steps and hoping to have the update released soon. Since the developers are quite busy people, they work and also have a life outside of their computer, it is important for all users to understand that playing TruckersMP is a privilege and that nobody on the TruckersMP team is paid for the work that they do. so, the developers and working on the modification in their free-time and for now, you must downgrade and be patient. Thank you for your comprehension.

Now, should you have any questions or concerns regarding TruckersMP or the forums, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Private Message function of the forums and I will be in touch with you as soon as I can.

Please do not forget to inform us if your problem has been solved or not!

Kindest Regards,

Thank you guys for the answers, that helped a lot! 
But I've got one more problem, sometimes the jobs aren't available in the quick jobs section saying there's none available matching your filters, but for example if I go to one company I can take the cargo from there but It's much better to see the one with best payment in current city.

Hello. I see that the problem has been solved, I will be moving the topic to the resolved topics area. ^_^

// Closed and moved to solved.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021