Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Livestream - Report Evidence?

MrJonton01 [GER]

Question

Hey!

Instead of answering questions, today I'm asking one.

In the rules on §1.4 it says the following: "Using compilations, montages or anything similar to report is not deemed as applicable evidence as the age cannot be determined unambiguously. An exception is made when the video's only purpose is to be used as a private report compilation." 

Now my question is: How about livestreams? Do they count as montages or compilations? Because I don't think so, but on the other hand livestreams are mostly public and not only for the purpose of private reports.

I want to report players and use timemarks linking to the livestream, but I don't know if it would be accepted, since the rules don't really cover this.

I hope for many helpful answers,

~ MrJonton01

7 answers to this question

If you use timestamps, then you should be ok. If not, your report will get declined.

So yes, it is allowed, but you must keep in mind that the evidence cannot be older than 1 month, and you need to use timestamps, but you'd reckon that ;)

Hey/Moin MrJonton :D 

You are allowed to use clips of livestreams, If you use twitch. Go to the replay, find the moment and make  a 30 to 60 second clip via twitch, and copy the link into the report.

Do make sure that its available for the Full duration of the ban + 1 month. Otherwise it might not be accepted.

(You can always record it and upload it to YT.) (Or use This tutorial!)

Hope that helped you :D 

-Levi

• Thanks 1

'' Accepted with Youtube link, but Twitch is acceptable as evidence source. '' Project Manager Scar / 26 May 2017 14:59 (1 year ago)

The best for a report is YOUTUBE as priority ... BUT if you upload a replay from your desktop to twitch ( and not a livestream replay****** ( CLIP included since they may endup deleted in the future by twitch depending on the number of view ratio ! ) ( since ONLY uploaded content on twitch will not be deleted by the plateform. ) 

https://www.twitch.tv/userX/videos/upload

***( userX is only an exemple, and it should be your twtich account name... ) ***

since youtube may end up delete your video if it make a certain amount of time and no one watch it ( views ). 

Here is how to make it :

( * My twitch is in french language and the result will still be the same... *)

https://imgur.com/a/vHkIyvI

1) log in to your account ... ( * important * )

2) go to www.twitch.tv/YourChannelName*/manager

3) upload the replay made  any recording software  ( Format :  MP4, MOV , AVI , FLV ) ( the file is LESS than *20Go* )

4) create your report normaly and put the link in the description from your Uploaded Video  - - - https://imgur.com/a/vHkIyvI

• Thanks 1

Hello @MrJonton01 [GER],

Multiple great answers have been given. Did the given answers help you? Please let us know!

Sincerely,
AdaBey TruckersMP
Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved + Best answer marked. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.