Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Bye

Baetu

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Baetu,

If you wish to find his TruckersMP ID you can search for his username on the https://truckersmp.com/ website. The ID is displayed on his profile.

e94d0a80a0fe24feb7540ef26b72c34b.jpg

cc039b12f0aba6a4dddc4df2a4da45b3.png

The usernames in-game are the same as in the "Search for a player".

Hope this helps

Kind Regards,

NickThe0ne

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello Beatu!

As I've said multiple times, I am not a mod. But this the help section. If you want to report someone, go to the TruckersMP site, log in, top right, account, reports. Then make a report against the user, and there's a big chance they get banned. It might take a few hours, or days until they respond though.

Hope that helped you a bit :)

-Levi

• Like 1

Hi there,

I'm really sorry that you had this experience while playing online. It's not nice when someone uses such language towards you, and I can assure you that we don't tolerate it in any way.

I would appreciate it if you could make a website report about this, and one of the Game Moderation team will look into it as soon as possible. If you could include the photo evidence in the report as well, that'd be great. Make a report here.

If you need any help with it, feel free to send me a message via the forums.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.