Stop ignoring the 'Suggestions' section

TurklerRS

Come on lads,

Just before you say it's not formatted properly, nowhere does it say that you have to state post sections, and nothing stops me from using formatting as to my liking, so the suggestion name is ''Come on lads''. Anyways, back to the description that moderators so desire.

I thought this place had some chill mods, after I realized that they literally copy and paste responses (That's another topic altogether, not gonna talk about it here.)

I mean seriously, delete the sub-section if you're gonna ignore pages of pages of suggestions, then accept some random suggestion that was already in the base game. Base game I mind you, not TruckersMP, example: 

I mean, we have gone past the point where I can reliably say that they're working on something. .32 support should have already been started to be worked on, and at least 1 person should be put on to review of the suggestions tab as they have gone out of their way to add it as a section, then further add sub-sections.

B-But Turkler-San, we moderators are just ghosting!

That's even worse, that's literally just being EA and I don't like that; both emotionally and professionally.

B-B-But we are working on the .32 support!

If you search ''TruckersMP'' on Google, one of the first links is the official website, which claims that they have over 100 employees, https://gyazo.com/21da836f1dc3dcb03816b4289c1ef1cf just gonna archive it so they can't bullshit their way out of it. The thing is that, even smaller companies have at least 1 PR member that solely focuses on stuff like reviewing reports and replying to suggestions AND NOT WORKING ON THE GAME, now if the developers have any basic sense, at least 1 of the members, out of the claimed 100+, is responsible for PR and oh boy is he not doing his job.

Images? Yep, I'm gonna give you a screenshot of the Suggestions section, filled with locked 0 reply posts.

suggestions.png.d6dbaea6e594b90051bb6af23f276ddb.png

You might be asking, ''Turk, why should all this stuff be added?'' and to that I say, well, it's just my 2 cents on the table. I mean of course, they can be cough cough 'Responsible Developers', perma my ass and call it a day, and it's still powers for them to use, but maybe, just maybe, anyone from said 100+ developers actually see this as actual criticism and try to improve on what we have today.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

• konfig0 unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...