TruckersMP server-side economy

Interstate Nomad

Please note that the following is a purely hypothetical example.

Imagine TruckersMP introduces a server-sided economy and all players have to start a new profile from scratch.
However as a start-up support, TruckersMP allows every player to pick exactly one truck.

Which brand, model, and trim level would you choose, and why?

@Joao Rodrigues I've only just returned to TruckersMP but I know server-side economy was planned a while back & I don't know if anything has been advanced on yet, but it's coming as soon as humanly possible provided they've not cancelled it.

- Happy Trucking! 

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

1 hour ago, Beefy32659_YT said:

@Joao Rodrigues I've only just returned to TruckersMP but I know server-side economy was planned a while back & I don't know if anything has been advanced on yet, but it's coming as soon as humanly possible provided they've not cancelled it.

- Happy Trucking! 

I dont think that was the point of the post, but ok.

If I had to pick just one truck, i'd pick the Scania R 2012, with a Highline cab. Engine doesn't matter as long as I get a 12 speed transmission.

I'd pick the R over the Streamline just because the R has DRL's (which look really nice in pictures) in the front bumper that activate with the first light setting (though we should really be allowed to change that..but that would be a suggestion for SCS.)

1 hour ago, Beefy32659_YT said:

- Happy Trucking! 

This is a "What-If", not really a sole suggestion. :P

If I had to be limited to one truck, any make and model to restart at step 1, I would probably go for the Scania S. I've been loving the truck a lot lately. Would probably go basic on trim, put a reasonable 510 in it, or somewhere around that, and add a few beacon lights for the hazardous loads. :D

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Archived