Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Truck of the year 2019, should come to ets 2

yasin28a

On 9/21/2018 at 8:54 PM, caff!!! said:

It would be an interesting truck to drive, I made a mod that made the wildly unrealistic Tesla mod more accurate and it's quite something.

Really? I'm interested. The existing mod had 2 gearboxes, a 6-speed & a 1. Obviously I avoided the 6 as it's an electric vehicle. The 1-speed was fine once it got going but even with a medium load up a medium hill it struggled & not having the low-end torque offered by a change of ratios you could find yourself stuck. The physics was not realistic in terms of the amount of torque that should be present at low speeds. Other than that I enjoyed it & its visibility.

7 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

Really? I'm interested. The existing mod had 2 gearboxes, a 6-speed & a 1. Obviously I avoided the 6 as it's an electric vehicle. The 1-speed was fine once it got going but even with a medium load up a medium hill it struggled & not having the low-end torque offered by a change of ratios you could find yourself stuck. The physics was not realistic in terms of the amount of torque that should be present at low speeds. Other than that I enjoyed it & its visibility.

Well, having issues with hills at low speed with a load is the problem with having one gear since you have to balance low end torque with top speed cap. Here's the mod in question: https://www.sendspace.com/file/blt593 I recommend driving with 4x Model 3 motors with a 17.28 direct drive as it's based off what powered the prototypes and has low end torque for hills.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, DavinaETS said:

No it's got nothing to do with ATS. It's clearly & visually not a USA truck.

The second model whatever the hell it is is ugly. I'm fine with the F-Max - just a matter of being very patient.

Good argument! But still i would put it in the ATS rather than in the ETS2. I think it would be more common in the future maybe to see them in the USA for in Town or little transportations than in Europe. Thank you for commenting. :D

Sincerely Rapido

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, Silver Strikyn said:

I don't think the manufacturer's location should matter. This was indirectly pointed out before but Volvo has a VN series, which is exclusively available in the USA.

I'm sorry, i don't really written to good. I ment that just alone visually it doesn't fit in ATS and it doesn't fit in Ets2. Me personally would put it in the ATS because I think that it would more likely be seen in America, like for in Town or small transportations. Thank you for writing :D 

Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

I found this truck beautiful although I do not know it very well but if the scs put these types of truck would have to reformulate the map of the game of feet to head because it is a new brand of truck even more without mentioning the accessories that this truck has but I think it would be nice to have a new type of truck for the game but it would have to be a very elaborate and very complex thing.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Imma be cocky here, first of all for all you n**bs out there, this truck has been driving around europe for idk, maybe 10 years or more, it's very rare, this truck is not being used in the USA, not even one, so seriously wtf? If SCS would put that truck in ATS then they should put Daf too and peterbilt 379 in ETS2, which makes absolutely no sense. Second of all, reputitation of this truck is even worse than Renault, it's that ugly IRL, go ahead make a poll and start asking real life truck drivers if they'd drive that truck, 98% of them will say no. I saw that truck a few times IRL and I was always shocked, "man if that is a truck..." it's really bad. This truck being released by SCS would make me stop play ASAP, delete ETS2 from my PC and forget about SCS, the game and everything else. Abomination of a truck.

@yasin28a @DavinaETS old Ford or new Ford, Daf 2010 or Daf 2019, Scania 2010, Scania 2019, Ford will be Ford, Daf is Daf, kinda middle-high rank truck and Scania is the queen and will remain the queen in eyes of european truck drivers atleast. So I doubt it really matters in which year it was made, no Ford truck will see Scandinavian winter I can guarantee you that, right now they barely see the road.

• Dziada locked this topic

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived