Truck of the year 2019, should come to ets 2

yasin28a

Its ugly :mellow:

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

I think it would be a nice truck, but i would put it in the American Truck Simulator. You know, Ford Motors is from the United Staates and i don't think it would really fit in the ETS2. It would be a nice Addition to the ATS. But SCS Software said already that a new Truck (I don't know if it's also a new Brand) is going to find it's way to the ATS. I think that's really nice. Do not hesitate to ask me, when you haven't understood what i ment.

Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

4 minutes ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

I think it would be a nice truck, but i would put it in the American Truck Simulator. You know, Ford Motors is from the United Staates and i don't think it would really fit in the ETS2. It would be a nice Addition to the ATS. But SCS Software said already that a new Truck (I don't know if it's also a new Brand) is going to find it's way to the ATS. I think that's really nice. Do not hesitate to ask me if zou don-t understand something I've just written or zou have just a question. 

Sincerely Rapido

A pretty good point there actually, SCS would also have to go through a lot of legislative work to get Ford into the game and Ford is indeed a US Brand. I think overall Ford makes nice Vehicles but maybe they shouldn't make Trucks as it doesn't seem like that's their thing to do. And yeah I feel like ATS really lacks on the variety of trucks so they definitely need to get some new trucks in.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

22 minutes ago, NickThe0ne said:

A pretty good point there actually, SCS would also have to go through a lot of legislative work to get Ford into the game and Ford is indeed a US Brand. I think overall Ford makes nice Vehicles but maybe they shouldn't make Trucks as it doesn't seem like that's their thing to do. And yeah I feel like ATS really lacks on the variety of trucks so they definitely need to get some new trucks in.

I totally agree with you. I don-t think its a good looking truck. And yea, we only have 4 trucks in ATS, the 2 newer ones are also outdated. Otherways I-m asking me, where are the Freightliners, where are the Mack trucks?? You see so much Freightliners in the U.S., also much other brands that aren't included. I think, it's pretty sad that the "new" trucks in ATS are for so long time outdated. Also another much seen brand in the U.S. is Volvo trucks, they aren't here too… I hope that SCS really make the ATS better, i would love to enjoy it, but like this? I can't drive it too long, it's not realistic enough for me :/ 

Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

31 minutes ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

I totally agree with you. I don-t think its a good looking truck. And yea, we only have 4 trucks in ATS, the 2 newer ones are also outdated. Otherways I-m asking me, where are the Freightliners, where are the Mack trucks?? You see so much Freightliners in the U.S., also much other brands that aren't included. I think, it's pretty sad that the "new" trucks in ATS are for so long time outdated. Also another much seen brand in the U.S. is Volvo trucks, they aren't here too… I hope that SCS really make the ATS better, i would love to enjoy it, but like this? I can't drive it too long, it's not realistic enough for me :/ 

Sincerely Rapido

SCS wished they didn't have trouble with licensing trucks with ATS. My thoughts is that Volvo was going to show up at launch, but at the last second denied the license. International (and maybe two other brands) are on the way to being in game, though.

1 hour ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

I think it would be a nice truck, but i would put it in the American Truck Simulator. You know, Ford Motors is from the United Staates and i don't think it would really fit in the ETS2. It would be a nice Addition to the ATS. But SCS Software said already that a new Truck (I don't know if it's also a new Brand) is going to find it's way to the ATS. I think that's really nice. Do not hesitate to ask me, when you haven't understood what i ment.

Sincerely Rapido

I think the only Ford ATS could get are the semis the company made until the late 90's.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

41 minutes ago, caff!!! said:

SCS wished they didn't have trouble with licensing trucks with ATS. My thoughts is that Volvo was going to show up at launch, but at the last second denied the license. International (and maybe two other brands) are on the way to being in game, though.

I think the only Ford ATS could get are the semis the company made until the late 90's.

Oh, that are very good arguments. Well, Ford the Ford i still think it isn't the right Truck for both games. Also i wouldn't enjoy seeing it in reallife.

Sincerely Rapido

2 minutes ago, [BG]*BURAK*[GNC] said:

tesla should come :))

That would be awesome! Well the older Version of the Tesla Model S we have as AI in ATS and as load for some car-delivers. 

Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

29 minutes ago, [BG]*BURAK*[GNC] said:

tesla should come :))

It would be an interesting truck to drive, I made a mod that made the wildly unrealistic Tesla mod more accurate and it's quite something.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

On 9/22/2018 at 5:19 AM, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

Sincerely Rapido

I don't think the manufacturer's location should matter. This was indirectly pointed out before but Volvo has a VN series, which is exclusively available in the USA.

On 9/21/2018 at 6:19 PM, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

Sincerely Rapido

No it's got nothing to do with ATS. It's clearly & visually not a USA truck.

The second model whatever the hell it is is ugly. I'm fine with the F-Max - just a matter of being very patient.

Archived