ETS 1.32 UPDATE

[E-T CEO] Flying Cat

I think the 1.32 of ets 2 was one of the better updates I had up to because they improved up to the simulation !!

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

7 hours ago, Volx GamerYT G.D.A TRANS said:

I think the 1.32 of ets 2 was one of the better updates I had up to because they improved up to the simulation !!

So true!

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, DavinaETS said:

Wait & stop asking. Learn patience.

I can wait, no problem. I'm just hyped. :D I mean, it will be really cool to drive again with friends, new designed Trailers, Krone Trailers and so on. You don't need to be annoyed just because of this ;) 

Have a good day everyone. Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

The 1.32 Is now out in the MP!!! Much faster then I though. I thinked it would come in 1 week or later. Thank you very much TruckersMP team, you made again a great job!!

Have a good day everyone, I think this topic can be closed.

Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

4 hours ago, [ST-I] Flying Cat said:

The 1.32 Is now out in the MP!!! Much faster then I though. I thinked it would come in 1 week or later. Thank you very much TruckersMP team, you made again a great job!!

Have a good day everyone, I think this topic can be closed.

Sincerely Rapido

Yeah I told my friends to expect it to be 3 to 6 weeks. This speedy update was a pleasant surprise. Great job TruckersMP devs!!!!!

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

Hai,

I'm going to move this topic to the Archive as 1.32 is now supported. If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open.

If anyone is having issues then I would highly recommend creating a topic in the help section or additionally submitting a support ticket.

Help section: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Support System: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived