ETS 1.32 UPDATE

[E-T CEO] Flying Cat

Oh my god, I'm so hyped till the new update comes out!! I played now too long in singleplayer. I wanna play in MP with the updated and own trailers. I can't wait. :D

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Krone support or no?

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

39 minutes ago, Xiolin said:

Good to hear you are excited about it! I am also looking forward to the update that supports it as well. Just gotta be patient though for now. I'm sure the Dev team is working their butt off as much as they can to ensure the TMP update to support 1.32 gets out as soon as possible. :D

13 minutes ago, LIGHTOFGOD said:

We understand you very well. :) We're working on it. It will be released as soon as possible as Xiolin's said. 

YEA!! All my respect to all of you guys that are currently working on this!! It's just amazing! :D (To LIGHTOFGOOD: I'm soooooo stupid, i just have done my account today… I play TruckersMP since 2,75 years now. I would love to apply as Game Moderator, because I like this protect so much I would love to help it that everything goes it's right way. I really could slap me in the face... I never found how to make this Forum Account... I-m so stupid, really I am... Well, so il need to wait now 3 months and write 50 Posts. 50 Posts is easy, because I like informing me and others about this amazing project. But those 3 months, then the recruitment will be closed... Well, I'll need to wait till the next recruitment, dammed.)

Sincerely Rapido

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

I think everyone is sat at the tip of their chair waiting for the 1.32 release! TMP has made a post on their FB Page so surely it must be close, I know for a fact that I'm hyped for the release. I pretty much counting every second that passes waiting for that announcement to come through!

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

1 hour ago, 63e Zen said:

Will external contracts be fixed as well?

There's nothing wrong with external contracts. But since they are managed by World of Trucks servers and WoT only works with the latest version of the game, everyone who "downgraded" their games to play TMP can't join WoT. Once TMP is updated it will be running with the same version as the SP game, so external contracts will be available again.

I think it would be nice if we could get official information on how long it will take. Cause on facebook since the post, everyone is waiting and just sitting at the pc 24/7. If I knew that it will come tomorrow or in two days or I dunno then I would be happy. Cause now I am sitting here and just waiting. Otherwise I could go and sleep now for example. I think that is the wish of everyone btw. ^^

guys be patient team is working very hard  to finish it but of course it will take some time because update is big update and they have to test it to make sure everything works fine before releasing to multiplayer :)

Archived