David_Hasselhoff

Question

8 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, PSANDPCGAMER95 said:

It turns out that the client is making me freeze while I am driving and then when it unfreezes the game I crash in to somebody which isn't good at all. Somebody in front of me experienced the same thing I did. I will have to wait for the new update to come out so that I can play again.

Do you by chance have a short .gif of what is happening or perhaps a recording as this can greatly increase the chances of understanding what is happening. And if possible, I recommend following this guide then taking the .gif or video if it happens again.

Hello @PSANDPCGAMER95

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German