TruckersMP Update

RagingRick

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello, Bonjour,

Since you are new, I see the need to welcome you to the forums! I hope you will stay around!

As for your question, I would like to kindly remind you that our developers are human and they have a life outside of their computer. They have to go to work, school, university and more. Sadly, they can not stay at their computer all day developing the modification and have it up to date the moment and update for the game is released. That being said, we currently do not know when the update will release. Please just be patient and consider the fact that the developers and the entire TruckersMP Staff team is composed of only volunteers, nobody is paid for the work they do here at TruckersMP.

Thank you for your interest! An announcement will be made when the update has been released.

Please let us know if your question has been answered!

Kindest Regards,

hello

you need be patient and wait,Devolpers need time to test the version 1.32 to ensure that we  have a better gaming experience.

and you can know the latest announcements here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Generally, look at it like this.

TruckersMP is a community owned project and not a Company Owned project. So they don't really have set deadlines and they have a smaller workforce than a company would have. So it will take a bit of time longer than usual, and also they won't really have a deadline publicly announced. But it's not bad. Generally this allows the community to have a better testing phase to ensure that most if not all of the bugs are ironed out before the release of the next update. So far, the reliability for this community to release the next update when they feel it's good to go has been relatively quicker than most other similar community projects.

So all in all, if you're eager to get back into the world of trucking in multiplayer, I suggest following this link:

Or if you're willing to wait while the Dev team finishes up the next update, I'm sure the next update will be worth the wait!

Hey there @RagingRick

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thanks to everyone for their help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >