Shadowplay not responding

DannyUK

Question

I usually use shadowplay for recording the last 10 minutes of my gameplay if I need to submit reports but lately I'm having trouble with shadowplay and wondered if anyone else had this and how they fixed it if possible? So when I open the Geforce experience and goto settings there the little icon is not showing in the corner of the screen to record gameplay, in HUD settings. Everytime I'm in game it won't record or start when I hit the shortcut keys. I've tried re installing the drivers because i've had a separate issue with them already but shadowplay will still not start. 

4 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I usually use shadowplay for recording the last 10 minutes of my gameplay if I need to submit reports but lately I'm having trouble with shadowplay and wondered if anyone else had this and how they fixed it if possible? So when I open the Geforce experience and goto settings there the little icon is not showing in the corner of the screen to record gameplay, in HUD settings. Everytime I'm in game it won't record or start when I hit the shortcut keys. I've tried re installing the drivers because i've had a separate issue with them already but shadowplay will still not start. 

Hey!,

Try giving this ago... 

1. Disable ShadowPlay in Geforce Experience.
2. Open Regedit.
3. Find folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\ShadowPlay\NVSPCAPS\
4. Delete binary keys DefaultPathW and TempFilePath
5. Active ShadowPlay in Geforce Experience and check the settings. Folders should be back to default.

The above should work, however, if it doesn't then it may be best to try and re-install all relating software's. As it had only been a recent issue. Hopefully, this helps.:D

• Like 1

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions, please open a topic in the Help section right here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "General Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to either of the games, as well as topics related to both games and not for help related things.

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Thanks for participing:)

//locked and moved to solved

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German