game error 1.30.2.8 ??

Truckerwes

Question

11 answers to this question

Greetings.

Do you mean upgrade, instead of downgrade? The current supported version of ETS2 is 1.31, and if you have 1.30, that means you need to upgrade.

Taking into consideration that 1.32 is released, once you upgrade the game, it will upgrade to 1.32, and once that's done, you'll need to downgrade to 1.31:

1. Go to your Steam Library, right click the game, go to "Properties" and "Betas". From there, opt out (select "None") to any available betas and click "Close".

2. Wait until 1.32 is installed.

3. Go back to the same Properties and Betas menu as in step 1., and select the beta that reads "temporary_1_31".

And that's that, you should be done. I hope this helps! Warn me if it doesn't!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello @Truckerwes

Many Helpful answer already given.

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved. 

Have a great Day / Night:D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

9 minutes ago, MrJonton01 [Safety/GER] said:

Please reinstall and check, if the selected path for ETS2 is correct, because it seems like the launcher is pointing to a wrong path with an outdated version of ETS2.

4 minutes ago, Baratako said:

Greetings.

Do you mean upgrade, instead of downgrade? The current supported version of ETS2 is 1.31, and if you have 1.30, that means you need to upgrade.

Taking into consideration that 1.32 is released, once you upgrade the game, it will upgrade to 1.32, and once that's done, you'll need to downgrade to 1.31:

1. Go to your Steam Library, right click the game, go to "Properties" and "Betas". From there, opt out (select "None") to any available betas and click "Close".

3. Go back to the same Properties and Betas menu as in step 1., and select the beta that reads "temporary_1_31".

Kind regards.

I'd recommend trying these two things. Also, make sure you are selecting the BETA Option temporary_1_31 - 1.31.x for incompatible mods. If this option is not appearing, make sure you are updated to 1.32 and then completely close down Steam and relaunch Steam. The option would appear then. I had an issue where the temp 1.31 would not appear until I restarted Steam. Worked fine after.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

9 minutes ago, Baratako said:

Greetings.

Kind regards.

i am downloading the game and the trucker mp fully again i did this twice already i upgraded and downgraded to every file on that beta map it did not work for me yet il try again and let you know if it worked

hello

hello

Use the following versions for the appropriate game:

ETS2: "temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 for incompatible mods"

ATS: "temporary_1_31 - 1.31.x for incompatible mods"

just as the picture shows

aJdsd5n.png

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @Truckerwes

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German