My ETS2 on 1.32 keeps crashing

Southern Sergal

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello :) 

I suggest you should create a post here https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=235 , because I think the problem is related to the base game, and not the TruckersMP mod

But also try these:

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Start a new profile, without mods. 

And I have seen one player created a topic like your problem, you can check here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=235&t=260570

Hello @Southern Sergal ,

There seem to be some other people experiencing the same issue as you.

From what I see they didn't find a fix for it. I had a look around and I found some possible solutions for you.

First one:

Goto Documents>Euro Truck Simulator 2>config.cfg delete the file and try entering the game.

Second one:

Try using this profile and see if the same thing happens.

Third one:

Verify your game cache and if that doesn't do anything, reinstall the game.

Use the save in the second option.

Hope this helps

Kinds regards,

NickThe0ne

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

Hello @Southern Sergal

Many answer already given.

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved ! :D

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

hello

please read and try this solution :

1- To run the Windows scan and repair tool: Type "cmd" in the Start Search box.
2- Click "Request Command" in the results.
3- Enter the "sfc / scannow" command in the black window that opens and press the ENTER key.
4- Your system will be scanned for an estimated 20 minutes, if any problems are found and will be automatically corrected.
5- Restart the computer after scanning or editing.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @Southern Sergal

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

• Woah! 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German