unable to join after @BANBYMISTAKE

Teemong

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello,

Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed until the server has been restarted. This could happen at any time and depends if the Devs require to do so.

However, with the recent 1.32 update, it is likely that the servers will be updated and restarted soon

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

• True Story 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

2 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed until the server has been restarted. This could happen at any time and depends if the Devs require to do so.

However, with the recent 1.32 update, it is likely that the servers will be updated and restarted soon

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

Thank you for the quick reply! But what can I expect as 'soon' like in a couple of hours or a day?

^ The 1.32 compatibility update (which will require a server restart) could happen in a few hours, a few days, or a few weeks. No ETA has been given for the server update, you will just have to be patient.

As @Silver Strikyn said above, the servers will be restarted whenever, it could be any time. 

The servers can not just be restarted instantly as there are 4000+ people playing on them at any one time.

I’m guessing you are only trying to connect to EU2, which is the server you were banned on. Try connecting to another server such as EU3 or EU1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

17 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

As @Silver Strikyn said above, the servers will be restarted whenever, it could be any time. 

The servers can not just be restarted instantly as there are 4000+ people playing on them at any one time.

I’m guessing you are only trying to connect to EU2, which is the server you were banned on. Try connecting to another server such as EU3 or EU1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

I didn't know there was a diffrence inbetween servers with bans, Thank you for the answers!

• Thanks 1