What it means to i can update my "System" In launcher?

DemcerSKY

Question

What it means to i can update my "System" in launcher?

I recently was installing my launcher it installed. So i want to launch it, after it launched i've got "Install Available Updates" But.. there was an "System" Option. And me (Not from english america etc) dont know what it means to -_- can anyone help me what to do now?

7 answers to this question

Hello

The “System” part of the installation is the shared files between each game, these files are the core part of the games and would only really be changed in feature or game updates. The other two options “Euro Truck Simulator 2” and “American Truck Simulator” are the individual files for each game such as accessory databases, UI skins and MP Mods such as the scout car and heavy cargo trailer replacements.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

33 minutes ago, DemcerSKY said:

i've got "Install Available Updates

hello

if you have problem playing multiplayer

read this topic please

TruckersMP doesn't support the latest game version yet, here is a guide on how to downgrade so you can keep playing on multiplayer: 

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello  @DemcerSKY

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German