World of truck conection lost

Werner U156

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello @Werner U156, some answers were given above.

Was your question answered?

I await your return! :lol:

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

3 hours ago, Werner U156 said:

im still on version 1.31., was hoping that there was a fix or is it a question of wait for an update

Thanks all

Unfortunately you just need to wait for TMP to update and support Version 1.32. WoT will only work with the updated version of ETS2 (Currently Version 1.32), and since TMP has to use 1.31 at this moment in time, you will not have connection to WoT in game, on the TMP servers.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

hello

if you want to play multiplayer  and external tasks with 1.32

you need be patient and wait,Devolpers need time to test the version 1.32 to ensure that we  have a better gaming experience.

and you can know the latest announcements here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello, Bonjour,

As the community is telling you, World Of Trucks is not working once you downgrade back to the 1.31 version in order to play TruckersMP. Since I believe this is the correct answer to your question, can you please inform us if your problem has been solved or not? We really appreciate it!

Lastly, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me through the Private Message function right here on the TruckersMP forums!

Let us know!

Kindest Regards,