Question about mods.

t0kana2

Question

Hello!

First of all, yes, i am aware of the pinned post about which mods you can use, but i still want to make sure.

I read that any kind of accessories mods aren't allowed, but i was wondering if i mods that change the color of the speedometers, or interior materials fall into that category.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646425919&searchtext=  this one, for example.

I'm sorry i have to post this, i imagine that this is something frequently asked, hence the pinned post. Some of us are just a bit birdbrained. 

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Hello Tokana :D 

The mod you were looking at is a mod that only works in Single player (Or Client side if you are good with modding). 

There is alot of Turkish sites who have custom interiors, that work Client side, and you dont have to edit those. Just look up ETS2MP Client side mods, and you will find them!

Do make sure to follow the save editing rules, 3.1

Hope that helped you :D 

- Levi

Hello @t0kana2

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German