Game is not scanned in MP profile

Debianov

Question

EN: Good day! I have a problem. I have ATS, but when scanning my games in TruckersMP setup this game is not recognized by the scanner. I played for 2 hours 5 minutes, thus fulfilled all the requirements to bind ATS to my TMP account. Help please solve the problem! Thanks in advance!

P.S Translate By Google

RU: Доброго времени суток! У меня проблема. У меня есть ATS, но при сканировании моих игр в настройке TruckersMP эту игру сканер не распознаёт. Я отыграл уже 2 часа 5 минут, тем самым выполнил все требования, чтобы привязать ATS к моему аккаунту TMP. Помогите пожалуйста решить проблему! Заранее благодарю!

6 answers to this question

Hello @Vodila_Ot_BogaRu

Please check that your Steam profile is Public !

zCFVhBT.png

I hope thats help you ! :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Dear @Vodila_Ot_BogaRu,

If you're using a Russian version of Steam, I highly recommend you to have a look at this topic (this topic shows more detailed steps how to go to Steam privacy settings, etc. Also, this topic includes steps in multiple different languages): 

If you still face the issue, please, try these solutions:

1. First, log-off from your Steam account. Then wait for ~1 minute and log in again.

2. Try to run the game in the singleplayer mode while trying to register the game.

Remember that registering a game might take a few minutes.

Please, let us know if your problem has been solved now or if you still need further help. Have a great day! :)

Kind regards,

MHT

Dear @Vodila_Ot_BogaRu,

After the answers given, are you satisfied? Can we proceed to close this topic?
Or do you want to add any other question or doubt?
We hope to hear from you!

Lorena*

<Support Manager>

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hello, Bonjour,

Since you are new to the forums, I do hope you will enjoy it here. Welcome!

However, even with new members there are no exceptions. Everyone must inform us if their problem has been solved before the topic goes inactive. Since you have sadly failed to inform us with this information, we will proceed with taking a few actions on your topic which you can find below.

If you have any questions or concerns about anything including but not limited to the actions I am taking on your topic, please contact me through the Private Message function on the forums. I will reply as soon as possible.

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,