Will I get banned?

moosebiscuits54321

Question

I was playing MP before and my mum called me downstairs so I pressed escape as I thought that would take me out of the game, but I didn't have time to look, when i got back i was holding a few people up and I think i got reported but I did it by accident and not on purpose, will i get banned? And if I do, will they believe me if I appeal with this?

9 answers to this question

In best case scenario you would be kicked, or teleported to service, or both. You can also get banned for blocking if you happen to pause the game without pulling over to fuel station or into emergency lane located on the far right side(or far left side if in the UK), or into closest non-collision area if someone was actually recording such incident for sufficient amount of time. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there Moose!

first of all, Escape menu will only pause your game, and not actually take you out of the game. Depending on how long you’ve been playing TMP for, they might dismiss the ban. You shouldn’t have to worry too much about it, most of the admins reply to appeals failry quickly. 

Hope it helped you :) 

-Levi

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

• Like 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.