Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

In-game wheel shaking.

KaitanFox

Question

Hello everyone,

I just got a Thrustmaster T80 wheel, and even though im sure ive set it up properly there is still a problem.

When I go into the game the in-game wheel shakes around a ton and I cant really drive straight. Ive tried turning the engine FF down and the steering deadzone up but nothing seems to work.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks.

14 answers to this question

Hello there,

Have you set your wheel up with a specific driver software? If not, I recommend you do that, as that's how most wheels work with games.

There is many tutorials on the internet for that.

I hope this helped you.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I don't really know about the Thrustmaster, but I know the logitech g27 works in 2 ways. You have the in-game settings to change the deadzone/force feedback of the steering wheel, and you also have a separate program (logitech profiler) in which you can also change force feedback/deadzone/centering power etc. Do you have a separate program for the thrustmaster?  

And this could maybe be some use for you, the manual for setting up a T80 : http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/manuals/t80rw/T80_PC_Setup.pdf

2 minutes ago, Pillow_ said:

Hello there,

Have you set your wheel up with a specific driver software? If not, I recommend you do that, as that's how most wheels work with games.

There is many tutorials on the internet for that.

I hope this helped you.

I installed the driver for the wheel when I first plugged it into the PC. (Correct me if thats not the right thing)

Hellou @NotSoFancyFox

Many Answer already given.

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved ! :)

Have a great Day ! 

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello @NotSoFancyFox

Has your Problem solved ? 

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German