Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't see any jobs

DannyUK

Question

I've just downgraded the version for it to work but when I click freight jobs nothing is appearing in the list, it's saying "unable to find jobs matching your filters" I don't have filters on as far as I know, nothing is checked. I usually go for the World Of Truck jobs but they are not working with compatibility  issues. Been a long time since i've played it, any help?

Nevermind, I quick travelled and it seem to have sorted itself, not sure what was wrong with it though.

6 answers to this question

This problem is caused because the MP game-time is not synced with your personal game time. To overcome this issue, you need to simulate the time going forward. You can do this by: F7 + enter, F6 and cancel current job, quick travel to a garage, sleep, take a ferry or train.

For WoT jobs, if you are logged in then this is usually not an issue with them.

Hope this helps,

Dziada

44 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

I've just downgraded the version for it to work but when I click freight jobs nothing is appearing in the list, it's saying "unable to find jobs matching your filters" I don't have filters on as far as I know, nothing is checked. I usually go for the World Of Truck jobs but they are not working with compatibility  issues. Been a long time since i've played it, any help?

Nevermind, I quick travelled and it seem to have sorted itself, not sure what was wrong with it though.

Had this problem before, fixed it by creating a new profile(On ETS2). And downloading a new savegame.

However saw that you solved your problem! 

I’m glad to see that you have solved your problem! 

Thank you also to everyone who contributed with help!  

I will now move this to the appropriate area :)

//locked + moved to solved

• Confused 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x