less players on eu2

twix bar

• twix bar changed the title to less players on eu2

Hello, 

Yes, it is indeed because the 1.32 released and everyone wants to test it. Trust me, it will change when it comes for the Multiplayer. Server will be full, also maybe EU3. :wesmart:

Until MP has been updated it will be calmer on the server. This evening around 30 people in calais was a surprise. Let's enjoy not having queues for aslong it will last :P

4 hours ago, Lucy* said:

Yeah, I think so.

But instead of that, we now face another enemies who still consider ETS2 a "Racing Game", much more than before:troll::troll:

I'd say its about the same percentage wise, just slightly more noticeable with the decreased population in the server.

The decrease comes from it being school, and especially with the 1.32 update coming out and TMP not yet supporting it just at this moment. I'm sure it will get back up to normal once TMP releases its update to support 1.32. I'll be enjoying the slightly more open roads while I can :D Weekends are still a bit of a traffic jam though :P

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

Yes @twix bar, it is nice to drive along the Calais-Duisburg road heading into Scandinavia and not get your load ruined by the end.

Certainly on the night that 1.32 was released it was very quiet.  I haven't seen it since that night.  I've gone back to 1.32 as the trailer ownership is just too nice.  

16 minutes ago, [RLC EM] Jollis said:

Yes @twix bar, it is nice to drive along the Calais-Duisburg road heading into Scandinavia and not get your load ruined by the end.

Certainly on the night that 1.32 was released it was very quiet.  I haven't seen it since that night.  I've gone back to 1.32 as the trailer ownership is just too nice.  

Agree. It's like driving on EU#3. Everyone upgraded and probably can't be bothered to downgrade 

On 9/18/2018 at 7:38 PM, weezy said:

Still doesn't change the fact that there are still trollers driving around and ramming innocent people :kappa:

I've seen max. 50 Trucks/Cars after driving from Calais to Duisburg. Tbh I loved it :D

Yep, was driving yesterday and got hit from behind by a troll. Thankfully somehow I managed to have no damage. :ph34r:

Incredible as it may seem! The MP itself is empty!

Many people testing the new version 1.32 after all it took a while to get out!

And I think a lot in Brief comes out TMP

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hello there!

people are trying out the 1.32. When it comes to 1.32 mp, it will be full.

Have a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

I think everyone is super hyped for TMP to support 1.32 and between me and my friends, we all have saves ready to be loaded up on TMP when they support 1.32. And I think most people are indeed playing 1.32 looking at the new features and waiting for that TMP release! Hence why there are fewer players online on EU 2.

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

19 hours ago, Xiolin said:

I'd say its about the same percentage wise, just slightly more noticeable with the decreased population in the server.

I fully understand what you are saying, but it is absolutely true that the recent circumstances of the C-D is much better for them to accelerate their speed

Of course, there is also a high possibility that more and more people attempt to transform themselves from a trucker into a "Racer" than before! :RIP:

And indeed, I've already seen this so many times ever since our server(EU2) changed abnormally. :Tru:

Archived