Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @adrian9732,

Could you try these steps?

1.) Log in to Steam
2.) Right-click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and click Properties
3.) Navigate to the Betas tab and click the drop-down arrow
4.) Choose - temporary_1_31 - 1.31.x for incompatible mods
5.) Now wait for it to be installed and you are ready to go!

I am looking forward to hearing from you to see if this has resolved your issue :) 

With your gamesave, if you have used that save with 1.32, you will have some issues although it is always reccommened to create a backup of your original save.

Sincerely,

Ali

TruckersMP Trial Support

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Greetings.

You should have a previous folder from 1.31 after updating. Go to your Euro Truck Simulator 2 document save folder and try to find it. Replace it by renaming it with the same name as your 1.32 folder file (of course, name the 1.32 folder before to something else) and you should be good to go. Hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello, Bonjour,

The community has spoken. You need to downgrade your game using the solutions in the replies above. However, should your game still face inconveniences, please do ask for further help here on the forums. If it is something you would like to be dealt with in personal, you can also contact us via the Support System which I will link below.

Since you are new to the forums, I would like to give you a warm welcome. If you need any help or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me through the Personal Message function here on the forums.

For now, we would like to know if your problem has been solved. Please let us know or we will need to move your topic to the inactive section!

Kindest Regards,

Hello, Bonjour,

Here I am again!

With more than 36 hours of notice, you have failed to inform us if your problem has been solved or not. That being said, we must lay a few actions on your topic. However, if you still need help, please do not hesitate to create a new topic here in the help section or simply create a ticket using our Support System and our Support team will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the forums or anything TruckersMP related which includes but is not limited to the actions I am taking on your topic, please do not hesitate to contact me directly through the Private Message function here on the TruckersMP Forums and I will respond as soon as I can. I really hope you can understand why we need to take a few actions on your topic. Greetings.

//Locked and moved to inactive due to an extended period of inactivity.

Kindest Regards,