Connection to world of trucks cant be established because version is not compatible

Tiger1126

Question

Well this thing started after the update of game i received the other day. As soon as i started TruckersMP and Login and Enter a server it is shown on the left side top that World of Trust connection is lost. As soon as i enter and click on Retrieve the connection to world of truck there comes another option that the service is not compatible with the current version of the game . Please check if a new patch for the game is available . Please help me guys i have selected the option NONE - Opt out of all beta programs under the beta tab of game properties.

17 answers to this question

Hello @Tiger1126 ,

I believe due to the new updates to the game World Of Trucks might be incompatible with 1.31.

In the 1.32 update, there were a lot of new features added which then might cause issues with WoT. I'm sure that the TruckersMP Team is already working on getting 1.32 working.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NickThe0ne

• Upvote 1

smol_size.png.d3544591bca137e20b2ec7bc6cbf68d2.png

Discord: discord.io/BringVTC    |    Bring Website: BringVTC.com

10 hours ago, [WTLVTC] ismail [TR] said:

Hello there Buddy, @Tiger1126;

We'd like to know if your problem has been solved now :)

Sir now it is showing me another problem as soon as i start TruckersMP and click on ETS2 it shows Unsupported Version Detected !!!!!!!!!! Expected Version: 1.31.2.1s [rev. 94cb72ec79d6] You have : 1.32.2.49 

Please help on how should i solve this.......I am a really dedicated player of this game please help me.

23 minutes ago, Tiger1126 said:

Sir now it is showing me another problem as soon as i start TruckersMP and click on ETS2 it shows Unsupported Version Detected !!!!!!!!!! Expected Version: 1.31.2.1s [rev. 94cb72ec79d6] You have : 1.32.2.49 

Please help on how should i solve this.......I am a really dedicated player of this game please help me.

Please follow this steps;
1-) Login to Steam
2-) Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and click on properties
3-) Navigate to the Betas tab and click on the drop down arrow
4-) Choose - Beta - temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 for incompatible mods
5-) Now wait for it to install and you will be all ready to go

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

1 hour ago, [WTLVTC] ismail [TR] said:

Please follow this steps;
1-) Login to Steam
2-) Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and click on properties
3-) Navigate to the Betas tab and click on the drop down arrow
4-) Choose - Beta - temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 for incompatible mods
5-) Now wait for it to install and you will be all ready to go

I just did it and the game started through TruckersMp but as soon as i login and enter a server it shows on the left side top corner that connection to the World of Trucks is lost and if i try to retrieve it there will be another message that the service is not compatible with the current version of the game . Please check if a new patch for the game is available. Please help on this.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

There are 2 things here:

TMP, as of now, only works with ETS2 version 1.31

WoT, as of now, only works with ETS2 version 1.32

So, you can use 1.31 and play MP but you won't be able to do WoT jobs. Or you can use 1.32 and do WoT jobs in SP but you won't be able to play MP.

But sir what is the solution for that will it remain permanent like that ??? 

53 minutes ago, Tiger1126 said:

But sir what is the solution for that will it remain permanent like that ??? 

hello

if you want to play multiplayer  and external tasks with 1.32

you need be patient and wait,Devolpers need time to test the version 1.32 to ensure that we  have a better gaming experience.

and you can know the latest announcements here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @Tiger1126

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German