Favorite map dlc

[RLC] ExGiX

Hello There!

1. I like the Scandinavia Dlc because it has beautiful roads and cities.

2.I like VOLVO and SCANIA.

Have a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

7 hours ago, [RLC] ExGiX said:

Which DLC map is your favorite and why ? 

My favorite one is the Scandinavia, and of course, I strongly recommend that you buy it if you don't have one yet.

I'm sure that you can get a variety of advantages other than the following ones from it.

First, you can expand and enjoy your map with beautiful and wonderful scenery.

Second, you can also enjoy double trailers on the MP via the DLC, "Scandinavia".

(*But, I want you to check/remember the rule, §5.2:check:  

§5.2 - Server Auto Kicks

Double Trailers (ETS2) - Doubles are only allowed inside the Scandinavia DLC. Taking them outside will cause the server to kick you.)

7 hours ago, [RLC] ExGiX said:

Which truck you like most ?

I want to say that Volvo is the best.

Needless to say, the whole thing -- its design, powerful engine, amazing engine sound, trade mark, ... etc ... -- is so fantastic. :P

And it doesn't matter what its type/version is.

EF77F14797129E5424EF82064C304F9EFA10F90C

CECE63DD376B43267C5F86D5EC3EC03419537D60

((<3))

1. DLC map: Scandinavia

2. Fav truck: Renault

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

My opinion:

DLC

Italia is probably my favourite DLC regarding the amount of detail put into the map. SCS have small country roads that simply lead to one small company. The cites are much more detailed than the Netherlands for example.

Viva La France is great for small country roads. A few wonderful views swerving around the mountains although the DLC feels very dead in TMP, only going past someone from time to time.

Scandaniva is my TMP favourite. It is very nice (Although, still not as good as France & Italia if you ask me), and the number of players is not bad. It is quite big as well, although they could have gone further North.

Going East honestly just feels like the base game (Pre Germany Rework). It is simply and extention if you ask me and I only have it to make the map bigger, not because I enjoy the routes.

Truck

Scania is my overall favourite. It has power and the looks of a great truck. The interior is modern, and open although it can be hard to read the gauges if you have a low resolution or quality setting. 

Man & Volvo are my alternate trucks.

- I like the look of Man although some parts simply look outdated. The interior is clean & also open.

- Volvos certainly don't lack power. However, I don't like the whole v750 or something that is printed on the front of the truck (and cannot be removed), I also wish the interior could be customised a little more, a black or grey variety for example. 

DAF is okay I guess.. They look very nice from the outside, although the interior looks old & the truck overall lacks power.

I stay away from IVECO & Renault. They both lack power and look ugly. The Iveco Hi-Way isn't to bad, but I still don't drive it.

• Dziada locked this topic

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your opinions!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived