G29 problem with cb radio

Question

Hi, 
i have my new g29 steering wheel, then i assigned in the LGS the X keyboard button on the share stering's button, if i open a noteblock it writes x as i am pressing, but in truckers mp i press the button but nothng happens, if i press the X keyboards button the microphone works.

Is there any solution?
What i tried to do:
Reinstall TRUCKERSMP
Install lastest LGS driver and then old versions to see if it works

Thank you for your support

12 answers to this question

Hey TonixpowaZh!

I personally use a G27 and I have tried to do the same. Somehow the G27 buttons do not work with the TMP CB. 

I have had the same issues in other games, where Logitech just doesnt allow you to assign buttons, even while using an external program. 

or just try updating the Logitech softare/external software. (maybe use a Macro program?)

Hope I've helped you a bit, :D 

Hello @TonixPowaZh,

Multiple great answers have been given. Did the given answers help you? Please let us know.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

55 minutes ago, MrJonton01 [Safety/GER] said:

When you are in-game and the button/makro doesn't work, and you tab out of the game, does the X get written into Notepad? You also can try it with the profile testing feature in LGS.

When you exit the game, does the makro still work?

No, X dont get written and neither works in LGS testing feature, it doesnt work even after i closed the game, i tried to assign other buttons but they also dont work

Thanks for the support to all

2 minutes ago, TonixPowaZh said:

No, X dont get written and neither works in LGS testing feature, it doesnt work even after i closed the game, i tried to assign other buttons but they also dont work

Thanks for the support to all

That's what I suspected.

I have this problem too and I just can't find a solution for it. It's either a SCS Bug (Because the same happens in ATS), or a Logitech Bug, probably in the software.

I think there is no other way than getting in contact with the Logitech support, because this is definitely not a TruckersMP issue and isn't only happening in ETS2.

24 minutes ago, MrJonton01 [Safety/GER] said:

That's what I suspected.

I have this problem too and I just can't find a solution for it. It's either a SCS Bug (Because the same happens in ATS), or a Logitech Bug, probably in the software.

I think there is no other way than getting in contact with the Logitech support, because this is definitely not a TruckersMP issue and isn't only happening in ETS2.

Until two months ago it was working for me! I really dont know whats happening

Hello @TonixPowaZh

Please let us know when your Problem has resolved !

Have a nive Day !:)

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

12 minutes ago, TonixPowaZh said:

Until two months ago it was working for me! I really dont know whats happening

Similar for me. Mine worked until 3 or 4 months ago.

You probably have to use some other software for assigning keys at the moment.

But I would still suggest you contacting the Logitech support to report the problem.