TruckersMP Events - Sunday or Saturday?

Digital

TruckersMP Events - Sunday or Saturday?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. TruckersMP Events - Sunday or Saturday?

• Sunday - Do not change it.
    • Saturday - Do change it.
    • Both - Alternate days each month.

Hi everyone!

Firstly I would like to thank everyone that has left feedback about official TruckersMP events over on the below topic. Each post has been reviewed carefully, and we are already on the way to planning and implementing some ideas / suggestions! Some may appear in the coming months, others sooner. ;)

Another discussion has come up regarding the day our events take place. Usually they are on a Sunday, but I want to know your thoughts on hosting them on a Saturday instead! Which works best for you? Please take a moment to vote in the poll above, and discuss below.

Note this will not guarantee a change, the topic is designed to gather an idea of your opinions. Thanks! ^_^

For me, personally, Sunday still works best, given that Saturday still may sparkle work for me to do (sometimes it does, especially if the server of some client breaks down near the end of the week, which that's exactly when they most do when they do break down) or some other activity/situation that requires my attention. Sundays are usually always 100% free for me.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

11 hours ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

I do enjoy Sunday as a treat before we return to work and school the next day. keep it Sunday.

+1. I'm also working on saturday so the best option is sunday... :RIP:

10 hours ago, Mike Dragon said:

For me, personally, Sunday still works best, given that Saturday still may sparkle work for me to do (sometimes it does, especially if the server of some client breaks down near the end of the week, which that's exactly when they most do when they do break down) or some other activity/situation that requires my attention. Sundays are usually always 100% free for me.

+1

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived